My name is Chris Mason. I am a vice principal of an elementary school in Dalmeny, Saskatchewan, Canada. I am in the process of completing my Masters Degree in Technology Integration. I am attending Boise State University. This site will be an archive and evergreen workspace for the information that acquire during my degree.
I have completed the following classes to date at Boise State University in the Master of Educational Technology:
- Ed Tech 501 Introduction to Education Technology
- Ed Tech 502 (was Ed Tech 573) The Internet for Educators
- Ed Tech 503 Instructional Design
- Ed Tech 504 Theoretical Foundations of Educational Technology
- Ed Tech 505 Evaluation for Educational Technologists
- Ed Tech 513 (was Ed Tech 583) Multimedia
- Ed Tech 542 Educational Games and Technology
- Ed Tech 541 (was Ed Tech 575) Integrating Technology Into the Classroom Curriculum
- Ed Tech 597 Introduction To Edutainment
I was also given credit for a class that I completed at Harvard University Graduate School of Education:
- Teaching to Standards with New Technologies
Currently, I am in the process of completing my ePortfolio. This is the final requirement for the M.E.T. Masters program.